Silverwood Capital, LLC seeks a Joint Venture Parter(s) to help acquire a pool of 25 NonPerforming 1st Lien real estate notes.
We can pick up this pool for 20 cents on the dollar. These low dollar, distressed assets are how we and other note investors make above average return, though we can not guarantee the return. We anticipate this will require $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 depending on how many we have to foreclose on. Contact me for more information or leave your email.
We can buy $1.433 million in Unpaid Principal Balance (UPB) for 2.44 cents on the dollar. The total payoff is a staggering $2 million+. There is $43,309.90 in taxes owed, though most of that won’t need to be paid right away. With taxes, we are acquiring for 45 cents on the dollar, still less than 1/2 the value.
About 1/3 should start repaying and we can sell the re-performing loans after 12 months, or keep them for the cash flow. About 1/3 should sign over the deed to us and leave with little or no additional costs besides some cash-for-keys when needed. We can then sell AS-IS to a rehabber, or light rehab with paint/carpet to bring a higher price. The final 1/3 should require foreclosure to obtain title, then we can sell AS-IS or after light rehab.
- Purchase Price: $35,000.00
- Fair Market Value: $174,400.00
- Unpaid Principal Balance: $1,433,404.93
- Total Payoff: $2,016,758.74
- Average FMV: $6,976.00
- Average Monthly Payment: $520.67
- Average UPB: $57,336.20
- Average Payoff: $80,670.35
- Expected Monthly Costs: $3,000.00 Month 1-3, then $1500 Month 4+
- Insurance @ $25 per property: $625.00/mo
- 25x Servicing: $2,125.00/mo for first 3 months, then $750.00/month
For more information, please contact us by using the Contact Us link above, or our Toll Free #
The Note Whisperer
Silverwood Capital, LLC